With carbon fiber rectangles embedded in pure copper links with strong earth magnets underneath, the Vinci Carbon Fiber Copper Magnetic Bracelet delivers.
Experiencing pain from arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), or pain and inflammation in shoulders, arms, wrists, and hands? Poor circulation associated with coldness in hands and feet? Copper magnetic therapy has been used for years to help alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and improve blood circulation. It is also has been used to reduce stress & anxiety, improve sleep, and enhance overall balance and mood.
- Pure: 99.9% Copper! Not the cheap stuff found in many other bracelets! Enjoy maximum health benefits of solid copper in every single link (minus the carbon fiber and the strong clasp).
- Extra Strong Clasp: Pure copper is too soft and pliable of a metal. Because of this, we've designed our bracelet with a stainless steel clasp (clasp only!) for strength & functionality, ensuring the clasp holds true over time.
- Neodymium Magnets: Powerful 3000 Gauss magnets in each functional link to surround the whole wrist for more effective relief. Don't waste time with weaker magnets or 4-element bracelets, we use only the industry-best neodymium magnets. Rest assured that your bracelet will keep its strength for years to come.
- Hypoallergenic and nickel-free!
- Clasp Type: Toggle-clasp
- Length: 220*11.5*3mm is adjustable (Please measure the size of your wrist before purchasing)
- Gauss: 3000 Gauss magnets
Safety InformationDO NOT use magnetic therapy if you: have a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump, or any other implanted electro-medical device; are pregnant; have received a localized cortisone injection within the past 2 weeks over the same area.
Legal DisclaimerAs with all magnetic therapy products, despite customer feedback, these claims are not clinically proven. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease. Description for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or another medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Have any questions? Please Contact Copper Town USA!