Benefits Of Copper
Copper and its many alloys have played an essential role in many civilizations: from the Egyptians to the Romans, Greeks, and even all he modern day cultures use copper in a nearly limitless capacity. Copper was highly prized for its use in creating weapons and tools. Royalty is always interested in the rarest and hardest to find material, so it makes sense that they'd be interested in pure copper's unique properties. This eventually developed into a love for copper plates, cups, furnishings, and jewelry. As this obsession with jewelry and unique metals depended, it eventually became widely known that copper had some uncommon healing abilities.
- Mineral Absorption: Copper is an essential trace mineral for humans, and is necessary for a range of bodily functions. It is found in all body tissues and together with iron, it enables the body to form red blood cells. It also plays a role in energy production, formation of collagen, and iron absorption. Wearing copper has the benefit of slow copper absorption without having to go through the liver - perfect for proper assimilation.
- Joint Stiffness/Pain Relief: Conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are chronic in nature. Wearing copper accessories is believed to emanate the required healing energies within the body, including anti-inflammatory properties. Copper is combined with magnets, which has it's own slew of health benefits including increased blood flow, and the two properties work together as a synergy. Worn on the wrist as a bracelet or on the finger as a ring, wearers have reported a marked improvement in their condition. Although not medically verified, it must be said that there are invisible properties in this universe beyond the capture of medicine! No alternative medicine is backed by conventional scientific theory. These are ‘invisible’ sciences and have been proven to be effective for thousands of years.
- Anti-Aging: Copper possesses antioxidant properties which prevent free ions and radicals from raising the toxicity within the body. By improving the density of collagen and elastic fibers, copper slows the aging process – not just on the outside, in the inside as well. Don’t just look young, but feel young and energetic.
- Healthier Immune System: Copper, when worn on the wrist or finger, gets absorbed in very small and negligible quantities into the bloodstream. This process creates a physiological balance in the body. Copper can negate the toxic effects of several other high-toxicity metals in the body. These apart, copper triggers a response from the enzymes that help the body create hemoglobin.
- Preventative Maintenance: Wearing a copper ring or bracelet is very simple and inexpensive way to ward off potential threatening medical conditions such as arthritis. If anything else, they are marvelous, soft, pliable, and elegant pieces of jewelry.
Magnetic therapy has established itself as a very effective alternative therapy. The more people who try this form of therapy, the more are becoming 'converted' and pass the word along to fellow sufferers.
The magnets are Rare-Earth Neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) - The second generation of Neodymium rare-earth magnets. They are very strong in comparison to their mass, and have the highest magnetic energy of any permanent magnets.
There are no known side effects for using magnetic bracelets, and there is no time limitation for length of time, or the amount & strength of magnets one can wear.
Using magnets is non invasive and non addictive drug free solution.
Research has shown that magnetism can make capillary walls relax and blood vessels widen, allowing more blood to pass through. This means the body can get rid of toxins faster and so speed up the healing process.
Magnets have always been used to promote health. Cleopatra wore jewelry charged with magnetism and Queen Elizabeth 1st is said to have used magnets to ease her arthritis.
Magnets for health have been used for hundred of years. The oldest known usage of magnetic powers are traced to Africa, where an African bloodstone, magnetite mine, more than 100,000 years old, has been found. The magnetite was ground up and used in potions, foods, and topical applications. Ancient Greece, Hebrews, Arabs, Indians, Egyptians, and Chinese civilizations have all used natural magnets for health. Unlike using prescription drugs, magnets are non-invasive and will not harm you. Many common ailments can be alleviated or eased without drugs by using health magnets. More and more reports and research is being written, along with testimonials that testify of these health benefits. Some medical specialists, who have received testimonials of people being helped by magnets, are including professional athletes, movie stars, politicians, and CEO's of Corporations, in their "helped" files. And, whether or not doctors can agree on a magnets effectiveness, people who get positive results by using health magnets swear by them!
A 2007 clinical trial sponsored by the National Institutes of Health that looked at back pain in a small group of people, have suggested a benefit from using magnets.
Magnets may not be safe for some people, such as those who use a pacemaker or an insulin pump; magnets may interfere with the functioning of the medical device. Otherwise, magnets are generally considered safe when applied to the skin.