With its multiple different colored stones fused into individual copper links, this bracelet will be a perfect match for any outfit and any occasion. It's so stylish that no one would even suspect it is therapeutic!
Magnetic bracelets are believed to have many potential benefits such as:
- Relieve or prevent pain and discomfort associated with arthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel syndrome, or injury and reduce swelling and stiffness.
- Increase blood circulation which leads to more oxygen and nutrients available to painful areas.
- Relax muscle spasms.
- Reduce inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits, and other toxins in the body.
- Assist in healing nervous tissue and bones due to the magnet's ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions.
- Help the body produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers.
- Promote peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body.
- May stimulate collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
Magnets:12 EXTRA STRENGTH MAGNETS (2500 Gauss Each)
Material: Semi-precious Stone
Chain Type: Link Chain
Clasp Type: Toggle-clasp
Metals Type: Copper
Length: 19.5cm (Please measure your wrist before purchasing)
How to maintenance your Bracelet: Wear it every single day, but do not let it touch strong acid, while you swimming or take a shower please take off.
Safety InformationDO NOT use magnetic therapy if you: have a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump, or any other implanted electro-medical device; are pregnant; have received a localized cortisone injection within the past 2 weeks over the same area.
Legal DisclaimerAs with all magnetic therapy products, despite customer feedback, these claims are not clinically proven. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease. Description for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or another medical professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.